Tuesday, October 12, 2010

day 2

Will wonders never cease? twice in a month? just excited to share. As we continue with the Beth Moore Stepping up-journey thru the Psalms of ascent, i see some differences in how her and i are thinking about this. Psalm 120 and 121- simply beautiful words to start out a journey with. I'll let you look up Psalm 120 as i share with you my own version that is asked for in the study; In my distress I call out to the LORD, I whine and complain because i want my own way. Lord, deliver me from my own lying lips and deceitful tonque- I lie to my own heart. I try to decieve You and others in my injustices. Surely, my own tongue will be burned and pierced as You also, Jesus have been pierced so that I might lay down my life for those who truly live in misery. Yes, i have dwelt in Mesach, yet mostly due to my own choosing. Yes, i have lived and do live amonst those who don't yet know Your truth. Do they hate peace or long to live and embrace the wholeness of Your Shalom? I say i am for peace. Let my words release the Balm of Gilead. May my only battles be for Your righteousness. Let the words of my lips and the thoughts of my heart be pleasing in Your sight. In Jesus and for His Glory. (day 3 tomorro)

No comments: